Designed by Studio rhe, this space-age inspired penthouse has been built on top of two neighbouring 1930s apartment blocks. A mixture of laser-cut curved stainless steel columns and an extensive use of glass create a frameless envelope from which to enjoy outstanding panoramic views of west London and beyond.
The interiors pair angular, contemporary design with rich organic wood and granite finishes. As a five-bedroom home which includes two kitchens, a bar and a snug, this is the ultimate urban playground.
- Three spacious reception rooms
- Master bedroom suite with dressing room
- Four bedrooms, two en suites
- Two further bathrooms
- Garden and roof terrace
- Glass walkway
- Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea
- Architect: Studio rhe [Richard Hywel Evans]
- Approx. 4056 sq ft / 376.8 sq m. EPC=C.