A commanding (3,000 ), 1930's build detached home which includes five double bedrooms, 3 reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room, study, family bathroom, en-suite shower room and further cloakroom, office/garage space and enjoys a delightful south facing level garden.
This large detached 1930s house is ideally situated in the sought after Surrenden district with its great schools, parks and shops, within easy reach of bus services, the A23 and A27, and Preston Park station with fast links to Gatwick airport and London.
Sympathetically extended by the current owners this commanding family residence provides spacious accommodation on 2 floors and a lower ground floor. The ground floor includes an oak-panelled entrance hall, cloakroom, large kitchen/breakfast room, 3 reception rooms currently arranged as an open-plan living room, music room and dining room, and a study with its own seating area and views out to the rear garden.
From the study landing, curved steps lead down to the lower ground level accommodation, currently arranged as a utility/larder room and a home office. This space is designed to work together or separately from the main residence, even as a luxurious heated garage!
The first floor has a galleried landing area, 5 large double bedrooms, family bathroom, a large en-suite toilet/shower room (with space for a bath), and a split-level lounge/TV area and second study. A sturdy pull down ladder provides access to a large fully panelled and heated loft.
This amazing property must be seen to truly appreciate the size, quality and breadth of accommodation provided, and the flexibility it offers to also run a business from home.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 18' 6" x 15' 10" ( 5.64m x 4.83m )
Open Plan Lounge/ Music Room 33' 11" max x 13' 8" max ( 10.34m max x 4.17m max )
Dining Room 15' 3" max x 12' max ( 4.65m max x 3.66m max )
Study Room 23' 9" max x 9' 7" max ( 7.24m max x 2.92m max )
Lower Ground Floor
Utility/ Larder Room 9' 8" x 9' 6" ( 2.95m x 2.90m )
Home Office/ Garage 19' x 9' 8" ( 5.79m x 2.95m )
Bedroom 1 15' max x 10' 6" max ( 4.57m max x 3.20m max )
En-Suite Toilet/ Shower Room 12' x 7' 7" ( 3.66m x 2.31m )
Bedroom 2 13' 11" x 13' 8" ( 4.24m x 4.17m )
Bedroom 3 14' x 8' 1" ( 4.27m x 2.46m )
Bedroom 4 (with wash basin) 13' 2" x 9' 9" ( 4.01m x 2.97m )
Bedroom 5 With Juliet Balcony 11' 2" x 10' 4" ( 3.40m x 3.15m )
Split Level Tv Room & Study 18' x 9' 9" ( 5.49m x 2.97m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.