Fox & Sons are delighted to offer this rarely available 5 bedroom detached Tudor style house, in this premier residential location in the historic village of Rottingdean.
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer this rarely available 5 bedroom detached Tudor style house, in this premier residential location in the historic village of Rottingdean. Dean Court Road presents easy access to frequent Brighton & Hove bus services into Brighton's vibrant city centre and the surrounding areas. This stunning family home is bright and spacious and the whole property has been decorated to a high standard. The property benefits from a high spec kitchen diner with integrated appliances, a spacious 33'4 lounge ideal for entertaining family and friends; where you can enjoy views out towards the secluded garden. The rear garden is well maintained with tranquil views of the Sussex Downs and surrounding area also offering you an additional heated swimming pool with electric safety cover. This superb property stretches out over an impressive 2,960 sq. Ft. The internal flow and private garden make this house an ideal space for entertaining and a great family home.
Door to the front. Understairs cupboard. Oak flooring. Radiator.
Double glazed window to the side. Wash hand basin. WC. Storage cupboard. Plumping for washing machine. Tiled.
Lounge 33' 4" max x 12' 4" ( 10.16m max x 3.76m )
Double glazed bay window to the front. Fireplace with gas fire. Wall lights. Radiator. Telephone and TV points. Oak flooring.
Dining Room 11' 10" x 14' 8" ( 3.61m x 4.47m )
Double glazed leaded light window to the rear. Radiator. Oak flooring.
Kitchen 16' 10" max x 11' 10" ( 5.13m max x 3.61m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units. Double glazed window to the rear. Integrated sink with drainer. Granite work surfaces. Space for double freezer. Plumping for dishwasher. Gas cooker point with cooker hood over. Double doors leading to garden.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from ground floor. Double glazed window to the side. Stairs leading to first floor.
Bedroom 1 12' 1" x 16' 2" ( 3.68m x 4.93m )
Double glazed leaded light window to the rear. Radiator. Telephone and TV points. Oak flooring.
Double glazed window to the rear. Bath with mixer taps. Double shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. WC. Partly tiled. Walk in wardrobe.
Bedroom 2 13' 7" x 12' 6" ( 4.14m x 3.81m )
Double glazed window to the front. Radiator. Telephone and TV points.
Bedroom 3 11' 11" max x 14' 1" max ( 3.63m max x 4.29m max )
Double glazed window to the rear. Build in wardrobes. Radiator. Telephone and TV points, Storage cupboards to the side.
Bedroom 4 7' 5" x 10' 10" max ( 2.26m x 3.30m max )
Double glazed window to the front. Radiator.
Bedroom 5 17' x 26' 10" ( 5.18m x 8.18m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Radiator. Telephone point. Oak flooring. Inset spot lighting,
Double glazed window to the side. Bath with mixer taps. Wash hand basin. WC. Shower cubical. Tiled flooring. Partly tiled.
Study/office 8' 3" max x 12' 9" max ( 2.51m max x 3.89m max )
Double glazed window to the side.
Garage 14' 9" x 7' 5" ( 4.50m x 2.26m )
Double doors. Double glazed window to the side. Lighting.
Raised borders. Mixture of shrubs and ever green trees. Private driveway leading to the house.
Raised patio area leading to laid to lawn area. Partial stone wall. Summer house.
Heated 15 ft swimming pool with fitted stairs. Electric safety cover.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.