A splendid and substantial six bedroom, five bathroom Victorian house with additional two bedroom self-contained flat, providing a genuine development opportunity if desired (subject to the necessary permissions), situated in sought after Maida Vale and offered with no onward chain.
Arranged over five floors and offering approximately 3080 square feet of versatile family accommodation, the property comprises at ground floor an entrance hall with storage cupboard and cloakroom off; spacious open plan sitting room/kitchen with bay window and feature fireplace, incorporating an impressive range of contemporary kitchen units; bedroom with storage cupboard and access to the rear garden. The first floor comprises a further generous reception room with bay window and decorative fireplace, double bedroom with fitted wardrobe and family bathroom. To the second floor there are three double bedrooms all with en suite bathrooms and access to a roof terrace. The third floor comprises a double bedroom with en suite shower room, separate wc and patio door access to a further roof terrace offering wonderful panoramic views over London. A self-contained flat occupies the lower ground floor comprising a good size sitting room with bay window and decorative fireplace, two bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom and access to the enclosed patio rear garden.
Maida Vale is one of London's most popular locations offering a fine range of local amenities.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.