Originally designed by the architect F E Williams in c. 1911-1913, this house was based on a traditional Russian Dacha. The property is Grade II listed.
Benefitting from an exceptional first floor vaulted reception room, this property also benefits from further outstanding entertaining space, including a large panelled dining room, as well as a generous cinema room. Further still, a large and beautifully appointed study complements well-balanced bedroom accommodation.
The house also benefits from a large conservatory which opens out onto a secluded and sunny rear west-facing paved garden.