***discreetly marketed*** This new newly built property is like nothing we have ever seen! This stunning detached home includes an additional chalet within the gardens. Please call the office for additional information.
Arbutus Drive, Coombe Dingle
Arbutus Drive is located in Coombe Dingle adjacent to Grove Road - A very desirable location for people 'in the know'! Arbutus Drive manages to combine all the benefits of living in a city with the peace that this leafy suburb has to offer. This part of Coombe Dingle is situated just adjacent to the Blaise Castle Estate with acres of park and Woodland.
The property for sale is simply exquisite in terms of accommodation, finish and proposed finish, proportions, and the eco-credentials. The 'product' is not yet entirely completed as per the plans of the individual that is developing the site, This has been planned into the schedules as to give the new owner the ability to have an input into the finished home. The basic specification includes five bedrooms and five bathrooms, three main reception rooms, study/gallery, and glass viewing bridge/gallery and large bespoke kitchen. One of the bedrooms could also be classed as a library or similar and there is space adjacent to the first floor reception to create an additional bedroom subject to requirements.
In addition to the main house and large gardens there will be two large annex buildings to the rear and side-rear of the garden. The one that is currently erected comfortably accommodates a kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. The new owners can decide the ultimate purpose for these buildings and will have a degree of control over the finish and design of the second annex. Some of the suggested uses include additional family accommodation, gymnasium, offices, spa facilities, music rooms and much more.....These glass, stone and steel structures afford exceptional level of light and feeling of space.
The individual behind this build has capitalised on his wealth of knowledge and experience to create something that is both thoughtful in respect of it's surrounding and phenomenally stylish. There has been a great detail of care and attention not only with the design but also the infrastructure. In terms of the eco-credentials there is little that could come close to this property. Further info will of course be explained and displayed on viewings.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.