Fantastic Four Bedroom Victorian Terrace located on the highly sought-after Bishopthorpe Road.
William H Brown are proud to present this substantial four bedroom terraced property set over three floors on Bishopthorpe Road.
Located on one of York's most sought-after streets, this well presented home is in close proximity to the thriving Bishopthorpe Road shopping parade, Rowntree's Park, and is within easy walking distance of the railway station and city centre.
This excellent residence comprises a spacious living room to the front, dining room to rear, fitted kitchen with range cooker, utility room, 4 double bedrooms over 2 floors, family bathroom with separate cloakroom also.
The exterior also does not fail to impress with a well-established forecourt, with a fabulous private courtyard to the rear providing great space for entertaining in the summer months.
Act fast to view this rare opportunity!
Door to front with carpet and coving.
Door to front with radiator, carpet and coving.
Lounge 15' 10" into bay x 13' 11" into recess ( 4.83m into bay x 4.24m into recess )
Spacious lounge with bay window to front aspect, radiator, TV point, carpet, coving and fireplace.
Dining Room 13' 9" x 11' 11" into recess ( 4.19m x 3.63m into recess )
Superb size with window to rear aspect, telephone point, radiator, fireplace, carpet and coving.
Kitchen 15' 10" max x 9' 8" max ( 4.83m max x 2.95m max )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, sink, work surfaces, tiling, range cooker, extractor fan, radiator, spotlights, pantry, tiled flooring, windows to rear and side aspects with door to side for access into courtyard.
Utility Room 11' 9" x 5' 8" ( 3.58m x 1.73m )
Great size with tiled flooring, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, boiler, work surface and radiator.
Landing First Floor
Stairs from ground floor with stairway to second floor. Carpet and skylight window
Bedroom One 18' 3" into recess x 13' 10" ( 5.56m into recess x 4.22m )
Located on first floor. Superb size master bedroom with wardrobes, feature fireplace, coving, radiator, carpet and x2 windows to front aspect
Bedroom Two 13' 9" x 12' into recess ( 4.19m x 3.66m into recess )
Also located on the first floor. Great size double bedroom with fireplace, carpet, radiator, coving and window to rear aspect
Family Bathroom 12' 4" x 9' 8" ( 3.76m x 2.95m )
Excellent size family bathroom to the first floor with freestanding bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, spotlights, airing cupboard and window to rear aspect.
Located on first floor providing an extra WC with wash hand basin, shaver point, carpet and window to side aspect.
Landing Second Floor
Stairs from first floor and carpet
Bedroom Three 17' 1" x 15' 1" into recess ( 5.21m x 4.60m into recess )
Vast double bedroom to the second floor with carpet, radiator, loft access and window to front aspect
Bedroom Four 12' 1" x 8' 8" ( 3.68m x 2.64m )
Located on the second floor currently used as a library/office but would still fit a double bed. Carpet and window to rear aspect
Forecourt to front of property and to the rear is a superb fully enclosed courtyard with access to rear.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.