Architecturally designed by Michaelis Boyd, this sensational four-bedroom home showcases grand proportions, luxurious living spaces and intricate detailing. Occupying an entire floor, the open-plan kitchen / dining area features concrete floors, a contemporary snug area and sliding doors leading out to the spacious private garden. Demonstrating seamless transitional flow from level-to-level, this home also has a private driveway and separate terrace area.
This property is in one of west London's most enviable locations.
- Open-plan kitchen / dining room
- Stunning reception room
- Master bedroom suite with dressing room
- Two further bedrooms
- Fourth bedroom / gym
- Two bathrooms
- Private garden, terrace and patio
- Off-street parking
- Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea
- Architect: Michaelis Boyd
- Approx. 2,699 sq ft / 251 sq m. EPC=C