impressive detached family home with four double bedrooms, master with en suite – This beautifully presented property sits on approximately 1/3 or an acre and boasts beautiful gardens. With three reception rooms, orangery big enough to entertain guests and newly refurbed kitchen.
Impressive detached family home with four double bedrooms, master with en suite. Recently updated kitchen diner and bathroom, three reception rooms, spacious utility and impressive orangery. On one of Haxbys most sought after streets, close to fantastic schools and various amenities this spacious property is set on approximately 1/3 or an acre. This beautiful property briefly comprises of a entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom with a w/c. Three reception rooms and modern kitchen diner leading to an impressive utility room. Adding to the downstairs is a orangery big enough to entertain guests for those special occasions. Upstairs the property offers four double bedrooms, the master bedroom with en suite.
Beautifully presented gardens to the rear of the property which include paved patio seating area looking out over the lawn, beyond the lawned area there is an impressive vegetable plot, green house and shed to be enjoyed.
Entry to the property is via a upvc double glazed door to the front, radiator, upvc double glazed window to the front.
Tiled cloakroom, comprising of a w/c, wash hand basin vanity unit. Radiator and upvc double glazed window to the front.
Living Room 10' 11" max x 19' 9" max ( 3.33m max x 6.02m max )
Spacious living area with electric fire place, BT & TV point, radiator and upvc double glazed window to the side and rear.
Dining Room 13' max x 11' max ( 3.96m max x 3.35m max )
With radiator and upvc double glazed window to the front.
Family Room / Fifth Bedroom 15' 7" max x 9' 11" max ( 4.75m max x 3.02m max )
Flexible family room/ fifth bedroom, with TV point, radiator and upvc double glazed window to the front.
Kitchen 11' 4" max x 15' 9" max ( 3.45m max x 4.80m max )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, feature breakfast bar, work preparation surfaces, sink and drainer unit with tiled splashback, gas oven and hob, cooker hood, plumbing, integrated fridge freezer, radiator, upvc double glazed window to rear. Door to utility.
Utility Room 9' 10" max x 14' 8" max ( 3.00m max x 4.47m max )
Comprising of wall and base units, cupboards and work surfaces, sink and drainer unit with tiled splash back, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, gas central heating boiler, upvc double glazed window to the rear, door to the rear.
Conservatory /orangery 11' 11" max x 16' 2" max ( 3.63m max x 4.93m max )
Upvc double glazed conservatory, with lighting and radiator, TV point.
With stairs from the hallway, access to fully boarded loft.
Master Bedroom 16' max x 9' 11" max ( 4.88m max x 3.02m max )
Master bedroom with ensuite, loft access, radiator, TV point, upc double glazed window to the rear.
Fully tiled en suite master bedroom, bath with shower over, wash hand basin vanity unit, w/c. Shaver point, radiator, cupboard and upvc double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Two 13' 2" max x 10' 2" max ( 4.01m max x 3.10m max )
With fitted wardrobes, radiator, TV point and upvc double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Three 11' 7" max x 9' 7" max ( 3.53m max x 2.92m max )
Double bedroom with radiator, TV point, and upvc double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Four 10' max x 11' 1" max ( 3.05m max x 3.38m max )
Double bedroom with radiator and TV point, upvc double glazed window to the front.
Bathroom 10' max x 11' 1" max ( 3.05m max x 3.38m max )
Fully tiled bathroom, Jacuzzi bath with shower over, wash hand basin vanity unit, w/c, radiator and upvc double glazed window to the front.
low maintenance gravelled driveway.
Approx 1/3 of an acre, lawned with planted shrubs, vegetable plot and fruit trees, patio seating area, greenhouse and shed.
Please see map below of the property - for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales team on .
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.