welcome to cottage house, A beautiful period detached family home have been tastefully decorated throughout and enjoys A south facing garden with open views. The property offers four bedrooms, contemporary kitchen diner, useful utility room, garden room and playroom.
Welcome to Cottage House, This beautiful period detached family home is nestled in the sought after village of Earswick. Set back and tucked away behind impressive electric gates this property offers a contemporary kitchen diner with modern features, utility room with stable door, living room with log burner, playroom and stunning garden room opening out on to a paved patio seating area. On the first floor there are four bedrooms, shower room and a separate w/c. Externally the property benefits by sitting back from the main road and has a driveway large enough for several vehicles, Not overlooked it enjoys a private south facing garden that is lined by mature trees and pretty planted shrubs, beyond the garden there are open views over fields. Tastefully decorated throughout the owners have lovingly retained many of its original features including vintage style radiators and have added bespoke touches of their own over the years this property really does have the wow factor and will appeal to many a viewer.
Entry to the property is via a composite door to the front, briefly consisting of an understairs cupboard, radiator and upvc double glazed window to the front and side.
Cloakroom with w/c, wash hand basin unit, radiator and upvc double glazed window to the side.
Living Room 11' 10" max x 14' 5" max ( 3.61m max x 4.39m max )
Spacious living room with log burner, bespoke handmade cupboard, BT & TV point, radiator and upvc double glazed window to the front.
Dining Room 7' 3" max x 13' 11" max ( 2.21m max x 4.24m max )
With radiator and upvc double glazed window to the rear.
Family/ Play Room 7' 2" max x 12' 2" max ( 2.18m max x 3.71m max )
Third reception room currently a play room, comprising of radiator and upvc double glazed window to the front.
Kitchen Diner 11' 3" max x 13' 7" max ( 3.43m max x 4.14m max )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, work preparation surfaces, breakfast bar, sink and drainer unit with tiled splash back, gas oven and hob, cooker hood, plumbing for dish washer, space for fridge freeze, TV point, radiator, upvc double glazed window to front and rear, arch way leading to dining room.
Utility Room 8' 11" max x 9' 11" max ( 2.72m max x 3.02m max )
Utility room with stable door, wall and base units, work preparation surfaces, central heating boiler, radiator.
Garden Room 14' 3" max x 11' 1" ( 4.34m max x 3.38m )
Beautiful garden room overlooking the garden, currently being used as an office, French doors opening out onto patio area.
Stairs from hallway, partial boarded loft with access in landing, radiator and upvc double glazed window to the rear and side.
Bedroom One 11' 6" max x 11' 10" max ( 3.51m max x 3.61m max )
Double bedroom with original fireplace, bespoke handmade wardrobes, TV point, radiator and upvc double glazed window to the rear and side.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" max x 11' 9" max ( 3.10m max x 3.58m max )
Double bedroom with original fireplace, Bespoke handmade built in wardrobes, TV point, radiator and upvc double glazed window to the front and rear.
Bedroom Three 11' 7" max x 8' 3" max ( 3.53m max x 2.51m max )
Double bedroom with radiator and upvc double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Four 7' 11" max x 7' 11" max ( 2.41m max x 2.41m max )
Bedroom with radiator and upvc double glazed window to the front and rear.
Fully tiled bathroom, bath with separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin vanity unit, extractor fan, radiator and upvc double glazed window to the rear.
Enclosed landscaped gardens behind electric gates, intercom, large driveway.
South facing enclosed landscaped gardens, paved patio seating area, large lawn, children's play area, log shed.
Please see map below of the property - for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales team on .
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.