***closing date Tuesday 4th September 2018 12NOON***
Shankston and Keirsmill Farms are an attractive livestock unit, in close proximity to livestock markets.
• Traditional four bedroom farmhouse
• A range of modern and traditional agricultural buildings
• In all 599.96 acres (242.8 ha) classified as predominantly Grade 4.1 with areas of Grade 4.2 and 5.2 under the James Hutton Institute’s Land Capability for Agriculture classification to include:
277.62 acres (112.40 ha) of ploughable pasture
284.50 acres (115.19ha) of permanent pasture
26.20 acres (10.61ha) open woodland grazing
5.11 (2.07 ha) rough grazing
3.60 acres (1.46ha) Shankston Loch and water margin
Fishing rights on Shankston Loch
• Well maintained internal stone access tracks
• Additional farmhouse and traditional steading at Keirsmill
For Sale as a Whole or in 4 Lots
Lot 1: Shankston Farmhouse, steading and 219.13 acres (88.72 ha) or thereby of ploughable pasture and open woodland grazing.
Lot 2: 124.33 acres (50.34 ha) or thereby of permanent pasture with afforestation potential.
Lot 3: 163.77 acres (66.31 ha) or thereby of permanent pasture with afforestation potential.
Lot 4: Keirsmill Farmhouse, steading and 89.80 acres (36.36 ha) or thereby of ploughable pasture.