Recently refurbished in meticulous detail, an exceptional Freehold Mews House boasting luxurious interiors to create a light and spacious contemporary home.
The accommodation comprises on the ground floor; entrance hall way with American style shutters, open-plan kitchen with Miele appliances and dining area, guest cloakroom and access
to the garage. The lower ground floor provides a modern sunken TV/cinema area with feature fireplace as an excellent focal point. There is also a gym area, utility room, bar and study/fourth bedroom (suitable as staff accommodation) with
On the first floor the drawing room with Juliet balcony and formal dining area make a fantastic entertaining space. A skylight located in the far corner provides an abundance of natural light
and can be raised electronically to let in fresh air. The principal bedrooms comprise of master bedroom with dressing area and en-suite bathroom, second bedroom with en-suite shower room and third bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
The house also benefits from both off street parking and integral garage.
Built by the Duke of Westminster in 1878 Grosvenor Crescent Mews is one of the most sought after private gated mews in Belgravia.
The mews is discretely located off Grosvenor Crescent, situated close to Belgrave Square and Wilton Crescent. The open spaces of Hyde Park and the world class shops of Knightsbridge are close by. Hyde Park Corner is the nearest underground station.
The gated mews benefits from a security lodge.
- Throughout the house ipad minis provide full smart house control of lighting.
- Polished chrome electric plates.
Underfloor heating throughout.
- Designer handmade kitchen.
- Designer sanitary ware in bathrooms and en-suites.
- Wireless remote control fire place
- Daikin concelaed air conditioning throughout.
- Keston boiler.
- Anti-bandit glass to ground floor windows.
- Remote door video system.
- Monitored intruder and fire alarms.
- Polished plaster feature walls.
- Glass walkways.
Local Authority: City of Westminster
Council Tax: Band D