A well-presented three double bedroom first floor apartment, with lift, porterage and designated parking, situated within a purpose built block desirably situated in sought after Little Venice.
Generously proportioned, Manor House Court offers approximately 1365 square feet of living space comprising an entrance hall with ample storage and cloakroom, spacious sitting room, well-equipped kitchen incorporating a range of integrated appliances, good size master bedroom with dual aspect and extensive range of fitted wardrobes, double bedroom two also with fitted wardrobes, further double bedroom and fully tiled luxury bathroom.
Little Venice offers a fine range of local amenities including restaurants, bars, coffee houses, an eclectic mix of independent shops and boutiques, the Grand Union Canal and excellent public transport links with good bus, London Underground and nearby Paddington rail services.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.