Set on top of the cliffs in roedean this detached house looks out to sea. It has delightful gardens to both front and rear as well as A heated swimming pool, internally there are four bedrooms, two bathrooms and three reception rooms.
Roedean Way is considered to be one of Brighton's most desired locations. From the high vantage point on the cliffs, the view of the sea through the windows is something to remember.
Set behind flint walls, this detached house known as "Little Grange" is based on the early Tudor style of architecture with strong Gothic influences. Internally many retained period features and charms such as exposed wood beams, panelled walls, original fire places and well-proportioned room sizes. Outside are gorgeous gardens complete with a heated swimming pool.
The nearby Marina and Kemp Town offer plenty of amenities and restaurants and the seafront undercliff walk into Rottingdean makes a wonderful family outing.
Independent school of the year, Brighton College is a short drive away and Roedean School a short walk, making this the ideal family home.
Wooden door flanked by two windows, tiled flooring.
A striking entrance to this house with stylish dark wooden panelled walls, a fireplace built in seating and a window looking out to the sea.
Dining Room 14' 9" x 13' 4" max ( 4.50m x 4.06m max )
A south facing room, intricate wood panelling, graceful stone fireplace, wooden flooring and sea views.
Kitchen 24' x 12' 10" max ( 7.32m x 3.91m max )
A well-appointed kitchen diner, provided by 'Country Kitchens'. With wooden units paired to granite work tops. A large central island has a five ring Neff hob and integrated oven and grill, a further run of units provide more storage and there is an integrated dish washer and fridge freezer. Tiled flooring and spot lighting. There is also space for a large dining table. Double glazed windows and bi-folding doors open to the rear garden.
Tiled walls and floor, wall hung W/C, extractor fan and window to the rear.
Lounge 31' 6" x 13' ( 9.60m x 3.96m )
A dual aspect room, Bi folding doors to the rear with great sea views to the front and delightful garden views to the rear. It is loosely divided into two areas with wooden flooring a deep recess for the inglenook fireplace has seating on both sides.
The turned wooden staircase has a window with bench seat looking out to the rear garden.
Master Bedroom 13' x 13' 2" ( 3.96m x 4.01m )
A bright room with windows to the front and side offering super views to the sea and also along the coast, Built in storage, brick fireplace.
Luxury En-Suite 12' 1" x 7' 9" ( 3.68m x 2.36m )
A Freestanding double ended bath, wall hung W/C, large walk in shower cubical, tiled walls and flooring, extractor fan, oversized wash hand basin.
Bedroom 3 14' x 9' 6" ( 4.27m x 2.90m )
Once again this room has wonderful view to the front, original wooden doors and beams, open fire.
Curved shower bath, wall hung W/C, window to rear with shutters, wash hand basin. Ladder style radiator.
Bedroom 2 13' 6" x 13' 4" ( 4.11m x 4.06m )
Another great room with views to the front and to the side. Built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 4 13' 6" x 12' 7" ( 4.11m x 3.84m )
With a westerly double glazed leaded window. The sloped ceiling adds to the charm along with the wooden beams and period wooden door.
This mature garden is predominantly laid to lawn; To the immediate rear is a paved patio area which wraps around to the sides. The kidney shaped swimming pool is heated and has a pool building complete with changing rooms and pumps.
Set behind a flint wall this is a large south facing front garden area with two lawned areas and a brick paved driveway leading to the garage.
With wooden barn doors to the front and vaulted ceiling open to:
Space and plumbing for washing machine, roll edge work tops, stainless steel sink and draining board, deep cupboard housing boiler. Pressurised hot water tank.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.