city centre investment 37 new build flats with parking + freehold This unique development offers a selection of studios, one, two, three-bedroom and duplex apartments in a city centre location just off Brighton seafront, with private parking.
city centre investment 37 new build flats with parking + freehold
rental yield valuation £567,000
This unique development offers a selection of studios, one, two, three-bedroom and duplex apartments in a city centre location with private parking.
The main entrance to Russell House is accessed via a private gated mews development, with private entrance lobby with porcelain tiled floor, feature lit signs and concierge desk, and lift service and stairs rising to all floors.
The luxury designed apartments will have modern contemporary fittings throughout, with integrated kitchens with induction hobs, composite stone work surfaces, fully integrated fridge freezers, dishwashers, canopy hood, monochrome pattern splash backs, chrome taps, luxury fitted bathroom suites and shower rooms, engineered oak floors, new carpets, modern neutral décor and styling throughout.
Located just off Brighton seafront and a short walk to the cities mainline station with its commuter links including London Victoria; considered to be and ideal lifestyle property. Brighton seafront offers a variety of recreational pastimes, sports, hobbies, bars and restaurants. Brighton's main shopping thoroughfare can be close by, as well as the diverse and ever popular North and South Lane's districts.
The development also has easy access to the A23 / M23 commuting corridors and Gatwick international airport.
One studio flat
One Bedroom Flats
Twenty five one bedroom flats
Two Bedroom Flats
Four two bedroom flats
One three bedroom
Six duplex apartments
Private parking to rear for residents
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.